Eyeconic Optometry Brooklyn
As summer arrives and the temperatures rise up, we are all dreaming of hours and days at the pool and beach – but, everyone should be thinking of how best to care for your eyeconic during these water-side activities Eyeconic Optometry Brooklyn
Don’t wear eyeconic? Well, while in the sun you should be! With its harmful UVA and UVB rays, the sun necessitates wearing sunglasses or, at the very least, eyeconic with a UV protective coating. Therefore, whether prescription sunglasses, regular sunglasses with placebo lenses, or regular prescription eyeconic with transition lenses; you always have some kind of eyeconic to consider while relaxing at the beach Eyeconic Optometry Brooklyn
When it comes to your eyeconic and sunglasses, ones biggest worry at the beach is that the sand will scratch ones lenses. Here are your options:
- Take up the opportunity to buy a few pairs of discounted, high quality, and stylish eyeconic or sunglasses online and choose one to use as your “beach/pool wear”. This will ensure that you won’t worry about damaging your good pair but you will still be able to see clearly while protecting your eyes.
- Try wearing your eyeconic on a chain. This will ensure that you will keep your eyeconic attached to you, even when you are not wearing them. This helps to prevent them from falling onto the sand, side of the pool, and from being stepped on.
- Always ensure to take your eyeconic case with you to the beach. That way, if you choose to go into the water without them, you can store them safely in their case and prevent them from coming into any contact with the sand, someone’s foot, or dropping to the floor.
- If you’re planning on putting you head under water, then you should consider investing in prescription goggles so that you can maintain perfect sight, even while swimming. If you don’t actually want to swim, then you can actually continue to wear your eyeconic or sunglasses without a problem. Just be careful of splashing kids – chlorine can strip your lenses of protective coatings.
- Just a pointer – never wear your contact lenses at the beach or pool. If you lose them, you will be facing a huge inconvenience and you run the risk of getting sand or chlorine in your eyes, which will affect them negatively and cause red, itchy eyes and possibly, even an infection.
- Equip your eyeconic with an anti-scratch coating. Although it won’t protect against all scratches, it will help to slow the process down and to give you a little bit more flexibility in terms of what you can and can’t do with your glasses.
- NEVER, under any circumstances, put your eyeconic or sunglasses on your head. This stretches the frame, makes them more susceptible to breakage and ensures that they do not fit properly on your face.
Summer’s here and along with your trendy eyeconic frames, you have everyone at the beach and pool to impress. So, take advantage of the discount eyeconic available online and buy a few pairs – you’ll have a style for every occasion and you’ll be prepared for any possible mishap Eyeconic Optometry Brooklyn
Buy glasses online, click here.
Related Articles To Eyeconic Optometry Brooklyn
Eyeconic Optometry Brooklyn